- (Biscuits) Preheat oven to 400F.
- (Biscuits) Grease a cookie sheet or muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
- (Biscuits) Whip egg whites until very fluffy.
- (Biscuits) In a separate medium bowl, mix the baking powder into the almond flour.
- (Biscuits) Then cut in the butter and salt (if the butter isn’t chilled, the biscuits don’t turn out).
- (Biscuits) Gently fold in the dry mixture into the whites.
- (Biscuits) Dollop the dough onto the cookie sheet (or muffin tin) and bake for 11-15 minutes.
- (Gravy) Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- (Gravy) Gradually add cream cheese and broth; cook until mixture comes to a soft simmer and thickens, stirring constantly until smooth.
- (Gravy) Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- (Gravy) Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- (Gravy) Split biscuits in half. Place 2 halves on each of 8 plates; top with about 1/3 cup gravy.