- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. After beating the eggs, add the coconut oil and vanilla. Mix well.
- Mix the egg mixture into the dry ingredients. After the ingredients are well incorporated, stir in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40. Cake is done when toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. Frost with chocolate buttercream or vanilla buttercream frosting if so desired. ( Frosting is not figured into the nutrient information.)