- Whisk together the achiote paste, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, coming, oregano, pepper and sweetener in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and rub all over chicken. Marinade for at least an hour.(Overnight is preferable if you have the time.)
- Set your instant pot to saute.
- Heat the coconut oil then cook the chicken in batches. About 2 minutes on each side is good.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add the onions and garlic into the instant pot and saute until onions are translucent.
- Add the chicken back to the instant pot.
- Whisk the chicken broth into the remaining marinade.
- Pour over the chicken. Seal the lid. Cook on high for 20 minutes. Quick release the steam.
- The chicken is ready to enjoy. Serve with cauliflower rice and you have a meal.