- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 Pan with cooking spray.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high. Add in the olive oil, onions and paprika and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and break apart. Cook until the ground beef is cooked through.
- In large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Continue whisking until the ingredients are well combined.
- Stir the cheese into the egg mixture. Set aside enough cheese to sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Stir in the ground beef. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the casserole.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. The eggs should be fully set.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Enjoy!