- Brown the ground beef, then add the onion and cook until translucent .
- Chop the cabbage into bite size pieces.
- Put the ground beef and onion into stock pot. Add the chopped cabbage and the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 30-45 minutes.
- If you want to use an instant pot it is so easy. Brown the meat on saute setting, then add in the rest of the ingredients. Cook under high pressure fo 15 minutes using quick release.