- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place slices of eggplant onto a cooling rack over a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Pat dry with paper towels and bake for 15-20 minutes until eggplant is softened and bendable.
- Allow to cool enough to handle.
- In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Add 1 cup tomato sauce to a 9 by 13 dish and spread over the bottom.
- Add about 2 -3 tablespoons, (depending on the size of the slice) filling onto the middle of each eggplant, roll up and place seam side down onto the sauce in the baking dish.
- Pour the final cup of sauce over the tops of roll-ups.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.