- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dice the green pepper, onion, and garlic.
- Add to a large bowl with the ground beef, eggs, almond flour, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Use your hands to combine.
- Shape mixture into a loaf and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cut the bacon slices in half and drape over the meatloaf.
- Whisk together the ketchup and Italian dressing until combined. Spoon mixture over the bacon and spread to coat.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Increase heat to 425 and bake an additional 20 minutes or until temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing and serving.