- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Make a slit in all of the hot dogs to make room for the cheese.
- Slice 2 oz. Cheddar cheese from a block into small long rectangles and stuff into the hot dogs.
- Start by tightly wrapping one slice of bacon around he hot dog.
- Continue tightly wrapping the second slice of bacon around the hot dog, slightly overlapping with the first slice.
- Poke toothpicks through each side of the bacon and hot dog, securing the bacon in place
- Set on a wire rack that’s on top of a cookie sheet. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until bacon is crispy. Additionally broil the bacon on top if needed.