- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan on medium heat and add in bacon pieces.
- Once the bacon fat is starting to cook add in diced onion and fry until onion and bacon are crispy but not overcooked.
- Set aside bacon/onion mix in a bowl (or plate to cool faster) and cool to room temp.
- Add softened butter, 8 tablespoons, to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in bacon and onions, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Cream together ingredients or use an electric mixer.
- Spoon into a mini muffin tin, place in refrigerator until butter is solid again or let firm up in the freezer about 30 mins.