- Preheat the oven to 375F. Lay the bacon strips out flat on a pan, don't overlap the strips.
- Cook bacon for 10-15 minutes.
- Halve, deseed and peel the avocado.
- Place the avocado, butter, chili pepper, crushed garlic, cilantro and lime juice into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mash ingredients until they're mixed well. Add the diced onion and mix well.
- Add bacon grease to the mixture. Put in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Crumble the bacon into small pieces.
- Remove the guacamole mixture.
- Use a spoon to create the balls. Roll each ball in the bacon crumbles until covered.