- Slice up your bacon into thin slices and add them to a pan. Let the bacon cook on medium heat until crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking, slice up your 1/4 red onion. Place the eggs in a pan with water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Take out your bacon, keeping as much of the drippings in the pan as possible. Rest your bacon on paper towels to cool off and get extra crispy.
- Add your bacon drippings, ¼ cup mayo, 2tbsp Dijon mustard, and chopped red onion to your hard boiled eggs.
- Mix well, smashing until the desired consistency is reached.
- Add your spices and mix well.
- Finally, add your bacon to the mix and fold it in gently to leave it chunky and crispy.