- Cut bacon into bite sized pieces.(Cooking shears are great for this.) Cook the bacon in a skillet until nice and crispy.
- Add the eggs, sour cream, heavy cream and salt and pepper to a large bowl. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Layer the cheese along the bottom of the pan. Pour the egg mixture on top of the cheese. Next sprinkle the bacon over the top of the casserole.
- Place the casserole in a preheated 350 degree oven. Cook for 30-35 minutes. Casserole is done when the eggs have set and the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before cutting.(This can be refrigerated and enjoyed for a couple days.)