- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Rice cauliflower. Add dry ingredients and mix together.
- Process bacon and ground beef in food processor until crumbly and slightly pasty. Cook over medium-high.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl and add 2 oz. (half) of cheddar cheese.
- Press mixture into a 9x9 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Then, top with 2 oz. (the other half) of cheddar cheese.
- Place on top rack and bake for 25-30 minutes. Broil 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve.