- In a bowl, mix together eggs, almond flour, flax, psyllium, spices, coconut milk and lemon juice. Leave to sit while you cook the bacon.
- In a pan over medium-low heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Add the butter to the pan when it's almost done cooking.
- Chop the spring onions and grate the cheese. Add the spring onions, cheese, and baking powder. Then, crumble the bacon. Add the crumbled bacon and melted butter to the batter.
- Slice an avocado in half, remove the pit, and then cube the avocado while it's in the shell. Be careful of the sharp knife as you do this. Scoop out the avocado and fold into the mixture gently.
- Preheat oven to 350F, measure out batter into a cupcake tray that's been sprayed or greased and bake for 24-26 minutes.