- Grease the casserole dish with the butter. Leaving the remaining butter in the bottom.
- Cook the bacon. I cook the bacon in the oven at 350 while I am preparing the other ingredients. Feel free to cook it any way you want.
- Cut the stems off of the spinach and tear the spinach into about 1/2 inch pieces. I tear the pieces into a measuring cup.
- Chop the onion.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Whisk in the cream, cheese, pepper, spinach, and onion.
- Pour the mixture into the casserole dish.
- Tear the bacon into approximately 1/2 inch pieces and top the mixture with bacon.
- Cook at 375F until quiche has set.