- Brown the ground beef over medium-high heat. Once browned drain the excess grease. Add 2/3 cup water and the taco seasoning. Once the taco seasoning is mixed in reduce heat to low and let simmer until thickened about 5-10 minutes.
- Cut the avocados in half from top to bottom and use a spoon to scoop out the avocado.
- Add 1/4 of the shredded lettuce into the bottom of each empty avocado shell.
- Next, add 1/4 of the ground beef into each shell.
- Top each one with cheese, salsa, sour cream, tomato, jalapeno, and avocado.