- Add the coconut milk to a pan over low heat. Add the coconut oil and coconut to the milk and stir. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the stevia and vanilla extract and cook another 5 minutes.
- Place coconut milk in a pan over low heat.
- Add the coconut oil and coconut and stir. Let it cook down a bit.
- Stir in the stevia drops and vanilla extract. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the xanthan gum.
- Line an 8x8 loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour the coconut mixture into pan and level it out. Place in fridge for at least one hour.
- Lift the parchment paper out of the pan. Cut the coconut into 12 slices. Lay out on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper. Press an almond in each slice.
- Place in freezer while preparing chocolate topping.
- Chop the chocolate up and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and stevia to the bowl. Place in microwave for 30 second intervals. Stir every 30 seconds until melted fully.
- Dip the almond joys into the chocolate fully coating them. Store finished bars in the fridge.