- Separate the eggs. Put egg whites aside. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, cream, sweetener and salt. Mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the baking powder and flour. Add the ingredients to the egg yolk mixture and mix until combined.
- Beat the egg whites until a soft peak forms. Gently fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Heat a skillet to medium high. Oil slightly and spoon pancake batter onto heated skillet.(Pancakes are about 2 tablespoons each.)
- Cook about 2 minutes until bubbles start to form. Flip and cook about another 2 minutes.
- Serve warm with your choice of topping.