- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a donut pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients for the donuts, excluding the topping ingredients.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter then mix in the almond milk. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Spoon the batter into six donut cavities. The cavities should be 3/4 full. Bake for 22-28 minutes. The donuts should be dark golden brown. Let cool in the pan until they are easy to remove.
- Stir together the erythritol and cinnamon for the topping.
- Melt the remaining butter. After removing donuts from the pan, place them on a parchment lined baking pan. Brush each donut on both sides with the melted butter. Place each donut in the cinnamon mixture and turn to coat the entire donut. Enjoy. Store the donuts in an airtight container.