- Grind toasted almonds in food processor until a mealy substance is formed. Add 1 tsp. coconut oil and 2 tbsp. erythritol and continue mixing until almond butter is formed.
- Heat butter in a pan until browned, then add heavy cream, stevia, 2 tbsp. erythritol, and vanilla. Mix together until a bubbly mixture is formed. Add almond butter to mixture and stir.
- While the almond butter mixutre is cooking, grind chia seeds in a spice grinder. Put chia seeds and coconut flakes in a pan to toast for a few minutes.
- Combine everything together and add coconut cream (put it in the pan for a moment to melt it), 1 tbsp. coconut oil, and coconut flour. Mix well and pack into a square dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Chop into small squares and refrigerate again for a few hours.