- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese until nice and fluffy. Add the sweetener, vanilla, and sour cream and mix for 3 more minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time. Beat for about a minute between each addition.
- Spray the sides of a 9 inch springform pan with cooking spray. Place the pan on a baking sheet. Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until light brown around the edges.
- Run a knife around the edges of the pan. Let cool before removing the sides. Cool on a baking rack for at least 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours after cooling.