- Cut the onion and peppers into bite sized pieces.
- Place ground beef in a dutch oven and crumble. Cook on medium high until a little pink is left. Add the onions and bell peppers to the ground beef. Salt and pepper to taste. Add in the cumin, garlic powder, chili powder and cayenne pepper and stir.
- Continue to stir and cook until the veggies are soft. Add in the spinach and stir. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of tomato sauce to the pot and stir. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add whatever toppings you like.
- Note: This is great served over cauliflower rice.